Sunday, December 28, 2014

Basically

Basically

I don't think you exist anymore.

You used to send me pictures of limos and nice cars and beautiful people from beautiful places you got to go.

Telling me one day you'd bring me here, to experience it all.

It felt like a dream
And I'm starting to believe it was.

I remember you.
Before the cameras and traveling and beauty.

I guess you forgot about me. Again.

We used to talk on the phone for hours our conversations slowly turning from horses to music to modeling.

I always felt a little out of place when talking to you and I guess you finally felt it too.

Six months ago you disappeared without a trace.

Sometimes I let myself believe you are just waiting until the opportune moment to come back and enchant me with glimpses of the high life.

But then I remember how you disappeared.

And basically

Enzo

I don't think you exist anymore.

2 comments: