Monday, May 18, 2015

Mondays Are Hard

I was late to school today. Mondays are hard. While I was walking to class, my thoughts escaped me, as they often do when I walk. My mind wandered to thinking about how I have spent my 3 years here at Lone Peak. It's very surreal for me that there a mere 2 weeks left.. even less now that I think about it.

Just as things started taking a more dismal turn in my head, I look up and what do I see? It was Nelson, with his second period class coming out to jump double dutch. What a flood of memories that brought. It took me back to my sophmore year. I couldn't help but to smile as I walked past.

Despite many hard times and being knocked down to many times to remember, my time here at Lone Peak was not too horrible. I met new people, lost old people, loved with all my heart, had my heart broken, and broke hearts. But not all of it was wasted. While I'm indescribably happy to be outta here, I won't look back with total despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment